Buckle up! This episode is all about shaking things up and getting real about burnout! We’re diving deep into the heart of the matter and exploring the root causes that might be causing those feelings of overwhelm.
We’re also gonna spill the tea on the not-so-fun side effects of always being in “fight or flight” mode and how it can take a serious toll on our physical, mental, and emotional health.
And the best part? We’ve got some super helpful tips and tricks for getting out of that cycle, learning to feel your feelings, and embracing all the amazing parts of yourself!
In this episode, we’re exploring the link between trauma and burnout in the entrepreneurial world. We’ll dive into:
- How unresolved trauma can contribute to burnout in business and life.
- The science behind fight, flight and freeze response and how it affects us as entrepreneurs.
- The difference between accepting and blaming ourselves for past experiences, and why it matters.
- The benefits of healing trauma in avoiding and recovering from burnout.
By the end of this episode, you’ll have a deeper understanding of the impact of trauma on burnout and practical tools to start your healing journey.
- Understanding the connection between trauma and burnout in entrepreneurship.
- Strategies to recognize and shift out of fight, flight, or freeze response.
- Techniques to accept past experiences and heal from trauma.
- The power of healing trauma in avoiding and recovering from burnout in business and life.
Get ready to hit the reset button and jumpstart your healing journey.
Donna Piper is a certified Love Coach and certified Akashic Record Healer with 20 years of experience in guiding her clients to heal unresolved trauma and create healthy relationships.
She is on a mission to support 1000 women with a system that creates dynamic shifts in relational patterns, freeing them to create healthy relationships right now.
She has been featured in Thrive Global, Nourish Mel Thriving Podcast, Inspired Conversations Podcast, and I Can Style You Blog. Prior to her coaching work, Donna earned an MA in Dance Movement Psychotherapy with a focus on PTSD. She is certified in NLP, EFT, Reiki, and Yoga Nidra in addition to running Meditation Retreats and helping clients heal physical trauma with Pilates.
Connect with Donna on the following platforms: